Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tray Two

Here is the latest invisalign news for my followers, and anyone else who may be reading my blog :)

Yesterday I switched over to tray #2. I know people are recommending that you switch over before bed, however I was anxious for my teeth to do "something different", so I switched right after dinner. This gave me about 11 hours in the new aligners before I had to take them off this morning. It really was not anymore uncomfortable than set #1. I mentioned in my tray one update I was having problems with the upper tray fitting comfortably on the back left molar. This seems to be resolved with the second aligner!! I was very happy about this to say the least!

Not much else to write about so far. The only complaint I might note is that with these aligners I seems to have more of a lisp. Probably because the tongue has to get accustomed to the slight changes again. Hopefully this resolves itself again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment